Wednesday, December 24, 2008

X-mas eve blog.

Christmas is tomorrow and I must admit, this is the first year I can remember since I was a kid that I'm somewhat happy about that.

Part of that is me being proud of myself in selecting gifts for certain people. I say selecting the gifts because I know they are good gifts, but actually buying them might have been stupid. I should have bought cheap stuff and attached photos of the good gifts with a note that says, "Even though you hate this cheap piece of garbage, I know you woulda liked this and it's the thought that counts."

The other part is because my kid is old enough this year to enjoy the lights and open a present and say "Whoa!". I'm sure that by the time tomorrow morning is here, I'll have something to bitch about, but as it is right now, this holiday is starting to mean something to me again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home