Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dumbest parents award goes to...

Cake request for 3-year-old Hitler namesake denied

Long story shot, a ShopRite refused to make a birthday cake for a 3 year old boy that had is full name on it.  Why?  His full name is Adolf Hitler Campbell.  

"I think people need to take their heads out of the cloud they've been in and start focusing on the future and not on the past," said dumb dad, Heath Campbell.

Really?  I guess that why you named your son after a figure of history, to look forward.

This next quote is golden in reference to having a party for his son that included several mixed race children.

"If we're so racist, then why would I have them come into my home?" he asked.

The only way that could've been better if he's said "one of those things come into my home".

I do feel bad for the kid.  His life is going to be hell when he gets to WW2 in history class.  Maybe he'll make sure to thank dad by changing his name to Martin Luther King Cambell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home