Tuesday, December 02, 2008

This TV Guide list sucks

I've been siting on this one for a little while and I can't remember what could have possibly been more important. Below is the top 5 of TV Guide's TV Tough Guy list.

1. MacGyver
2. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
3. Jack Bauer
4. Sydney Bristow (Alias)
5. Magnum P.I.

First, Buffy and Sydney aren't guys so they don't belong on this list. I understand the desire to keep things equal or whatever, but this isn't a tough character list it's a tough guy list. Besides, I'm really tired of the girl that can fight thing anyway.

I don't even remember Magnum P.I. but I do know that if he were a tough enough guy to make number 5, I would have watched enough that I would remember the show.

Jack Bauer, I don't watch 24, but from what I understand, he could have easily been number 1.

MacGyver as number one? MacGyver wasn't a tough guy. He was a smart guy. Yes, he was in difficult situations, but he used his smarts to make shit to get him out of situations because he wasn't tough. Were he a tough guy, he never would have wound up in half of the problems he was in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home